Friday, April 22, 2011

Shark Eyes: Conversations With Millionaires by Mike Litman & Jason Oman


Over the years I’ve been asked on many occasions,
“What can I do to make more money and become wealthy?”
This has probably been the most asked question of me
throughout my twenty plus year career.
My three New York Times Best Selling books: Nothing
Down, Creating Wealth, Multiple Streams of Income, and
soon Multiple Streams of Internet Income each go into many
of the specifics to reaching that goal. But, there is something
I always say to the person who asks me that very question.
The answer to the question I mentioned earlier is as
follows. ‘How do you get started on the road to success?’
The answer is, learn from those who have already paved the
path to riches and fortune. Learn from those who have
generated the grand ideas, laid out the vision, assembled a
plan, and fought the adversities that lay ahead of any great
success story. Learn from those who have dropped the
success clues along the way.
In these days of the Internet, information is everywhere.
Getting information is easy. Though getting great
information is tough and often very challenging.
In Conversations with Millionaires, you’ll get life
changing information from some of the most successful
entrepreneurs in America today. All in one book, all at one
time.
This is a book I wish I had 20 years ago when I started
on my own journey to become a millionaire............

Robert Allen -
NY Times Best-Selling Author of:
Nothing Down, Creating Wealth, and
Multiple Streams of Income

Excerpt taken from the forward of Conversations With Millionaires by Mike Litman and Jason Oman
Forward by Robert Allan

Visit the SHARK EYES section for recommended must reads.

1 comment:

  1. It was that kind of brilliance that made me realize I needed to create 'Conversations with Millionaires' so more people could benefit from everything those millionaires revealed!
    Then, I was able to follow that up with 'Conversations with Female Millionaires' too! (In fact, all the millionaire secrets in those, plus some other millionaires I spent time with as well, is what helped me figure out the 'Millionaire Money Formula'!)
    So, it's been an AMAZING ride for sure!! :-)

    ReplyDelete